Our customers are our friends, and it is the duty of any true friend to provide help and support. We want you to have fun and enjoy the games in our casino, and who else but a true friend would help you avoid any unpleasantness by warning you about the pitfalls to avoid in the world of gambling? That’s why we want you to approach gambling with a full awareness of the potential financial, social and psychological consequences involved.
Gambling should be, first and foremost, entertaining. It adds a touch of excitement to our lives, gets our blood pumping, and helps to relieve stress. If we approach it with caution, it can be a great way to have fun. However, the risk of succumbing to gambling addiction is ever-present. Some players may find it difficult to differentiate between the games and reality, allowing this pastime to spiral out of control.
You should always keep the following in mind:
- Gambling is a form of entertainment, not a source of income
- Take a break before trying to recoup your losses
- Only spend what you can afford to lose
- Keep a note of how much time and money you have spent
- If you are struggling with any of this on your own, you can contact us and we will temporarily block access to your account.
- If you feel the need to talk about this, you can contact the specialists at one of the organizations listed below.
Are you worried about gambling addiction? Do you wonder that you might be addicted to gambling? Or does someone close to you need your support? Answer the following questions honestly:
- Are you missing work or school in order to gamble?
- When you’re bored or you need to kill some time, is gambling the only thing you can think of?
- Do you often play for long periods completely on your own?
- Have people criticized you for being obsessed with gambling?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- Are you hiding or understating the amount of time or money you have spent gambling?
- Have you resorted to lying, cheating or stealing money in order to gamble?
- Are you spending money on gambling that you had set aside for things you need?
- Do you find it impossible to stop playing until you have lost everything?
- Do you find that you want to start chasing your losses and deposit more funds as soon as you start losing?
- Do you feel lost or desperate after losing and get a sense of euphoria when you win?
- When something bad happens in your life, do you soothe yourself by gambling?
- Do you suffer from depression or suicidal thoughts because of gambling?
If you answered “yes” to two or more of the questions above, it means that you have a gambling problem which could lead to full addiction. To find support and advice, or if you just want to talk, you can contact the specialists at any of the organizations listed below.
If you feel that you cannot deal with the problem on your own, you can contact our customer support team or send us an email. We will block your account for a certain period of time. After this break, once you have broken your dependency, you’ll be able to start playing again whenever you wish to.
If you activate self-exclusion, your account will remain blocked for the time period you specify and you will be unable to access it even if you request that it be unblocked. You can request self-exclusion for any amount of time, from one day to several months.
If you believe that self-exclusion is the only way to combat your gambling addiction, contact every gambling platform on which you have an account and ask them to block you from accessing it. We recommend setting up software to block your access to online casinos. A list of filters can be found below.
- GamCare is a trustworthy organization that helps to combat gambling addiction. They offer free consultations, advice and assistance. Their qualified specialists can help to tackle issues caused by gambling. Website address: www.gamcare.org.uk. Telephone: 0845 6000 133.
- Gamblers Anonymous is an association of people who have experienced gambling addiction and have been able to overcome it or are on the road to recovery. They got together to help one another and themselves, and to offer support and advice. Local branches can be found all over the world. Website address: www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk.
- Gambling Therapy is an organization that provides support and free consultations to people with a past experience of gambling addiction. Its therapy groups operate in the United Kingdom and worldwide. Website address: www.gamblingtherapy.org
KEEP MINORS SAFE
Underage users are forbidden from registering an account with League of Slots. We take this issue very seriously and we run mandatory system checks on any customer playing with real money to verify their age, and random checks on customers using no-deposit bonuses or playing demo versions of our games. Please note that if a user is found to be underage, their account will be blocked and all their winnings confiscated.
If you want to keep your children and underage relatives safe, or to protect yourself against gambling addiction, you can apply a filter to your online activities. These filters regulate your access to the internet and block certain websites based on the parameters you set. We recommend the following programs to set parental controls or to enforce self-exclusion:
Net Nanny™ www.netnanny.com